Thursday, June 9, 2011

What a load of CRAP!!!


A Fly breaks the Real European E Coli in Veggies Story...

As a fly, I do what I do and recently visited a vegetable farm in Europe that claims to grow everything organically. Would you believe what I learned?

I learned that because of the growing demand for organically farmed stuff - particularly vegetables, many farms in Europe and elsewhere have been importing CRAP (literally) from Africa.

Furthermore, to lower costs and increase profit margins these greedy farmers have been using cheap labor from north and sub-Saharan Africa. These workers are encouraged to provide fresh crap for the farms - for an extra couple of Euros of course.

It is of course well known that the E. Coli bacteria is quite prevalent in Africa. The Africans resident in Europe however have had access to antibiotics which they probably have used indiscriminately - resulting in an evolved version of the E Coli bacteria.

Apparently human waste can be used as organic fertilizer both in the soil and over the veggies to be absorbed by the leaves...but needs to be allowed time to fully disintegrate so that bacteria can be digested by other insects and bugs like me that feed on the crap The problem seems to have been greed i.e. premature use of all this crap.

In any case, till the issue is discovered, admitted and resolved, I'm advising my human friends (yes I do have some) to stay with cooked veggies (no raw salads) and that’s not a load of CRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment